We are currently seeking interns. Yes, those with a drive, raw talent, and a pure desire to invest and be invested into. Seeking a passionate, hard-working, creative, intern (preferably a college junior or senior, but will consider all qualified applicants). The internship will last 9-12 months, require 15-20 onsite weekly hours, and report to the Creative Director. This internship will be a perfect match for an ambitious student or recent grad who wants to gain valuable hands-on experience working with a recognized design team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of corporate identity and branding is a plus
- Experience with Flash, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe CS suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Must be proficient with the Macintosh platform
- Self-motivated and have sharp attention to detai
- lPreference is given to juniors and seniors
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Willingness to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with client production schedules
- Candidate will report to the creative team
- Assist with project design, research and management
- Assist with administrative tasks, mailings, etc.
- Join the Communications team for meetings and special events
- Assist with social media projects including blogging, facebook and twitter
Interested applicants must submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mellonaid is an equal opportunity employer.